If you need to update your payment information (where we will send you your commissions), you can do so at anytime without the need to contact our team.
Updating Your Payment Details
To get started, follow the steps below.
- Log into your affiliate account by clicking here.
- In the top navigation menu, click on the Your Name drop-down menu (Your Name will be replaced with the actual name associated with the affiliate account)
- From the drop-down menu, click Payment Settings
- From the option How should we pay you?, select either PayPal or Account Credit depending on how you would like to be paid your commissions.
If you select Account Credit, on withdrawal, your commission will be added to your client area account. This can be used to pay for any future invoices you have with us.
If you select PayPal, we will send you your commissions directly to your PayPal.
- If selecting PayPal, enter your PayPal address in the next field titled PayPal Email.
- Once ready, click on the Edit Payment Settings button.
And that is it! Your payment details will now be saved and will immediately be reflected.